Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm Being Adopted!

No, I haven't been out searching for new parents. But apparently my young and darling Cellar Door has. The success and love that I've found here has prompted an invitation to join another blog...I've now been asked to contribute to the sprouting, budding and soon to be unstoppable force of the MMM Evolving Music blog.

For those of you out of the loop, MMM is the brainchild of my near and dear friend Chaz, with assistance from numerous other people, all working for him for free out of his basement. The goal? A worldwideweb based site that allows musicians from everywhere to meet, collaborate and enjoy each others' sounds. With musical pieces called mBits and their online sequencer, you can take pieces from anyone on the site and mix them with others to make a song that sounds how you want it to sound.

The blog then is going to tackle music, technology, web issues and other ideas of collaborations for the amusement and education of the MixMatch crowd. So you can find me there under the pen name Actual, and don't worry, I'll still be here doing what I do best...turning a five minute story into a five page blog and calling it entertainment.

No comments: