Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Move

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Move
Current mood: blank

Been looking all over the place, and gotta say I love the places I've seen in the city. Some of them are too small, yes, or in bad parts of town, and all of them are overpriced, but just the act of looking, of feeling the streets breathe around you, is exhilarating.

I've been driving around so much, I think I could be a pretty decent cab driver in the near future. After searching everywhere, Jessie and I are pretty sure we found a place, although I'm not gonna say where so it doesn't get jinxed.

In other news, the Giants let us all down again, the Niners are on their way to the playoffs (with a little help from other divisional teams), and somehow, in early October, there's already not many sports of interest for the fairweather bay area fans. Here's to bringing Bonds back next year and having him pay us!

This weekend is the Pumpkin Festival. While city dwellers believe that nothing outside the outer Mission boundaries is worth driving to, I can tell y'all that you should get on over. Keg and bbq at my mom's place.

On a final note.......I've been reliving my college days recently, so if you're out and about or want to be out and about, hit me up.

No comments: