Friday, February 5, 2010

10 Things to Think About on a Friday!

It's been far too long. I'm sure you've been bored at work on Fridays. Meanwhile, I skated through the great out of doors and the inner halls of books, shunning blog, Friday and 10 things. No longer.

1) I wrote earlier this weak about the circus that surrounds child athletes. Well, no sooner had the class of 2010 been signed than news broke about a 13 year-old quarterback who has verbally committed to USC. And, scarier yet, he's already got a youtube highlight video...From the guy who brought you Matt Leinart, Matt Barkley and Jimmy Clausen...meet David Sills.



2) Of all the places you've been in the past 6 months, which place do you most wish you could go back to?

3) Colts or Saints?

4) Have you had the throwback Pepsi products yet? The Mountain Dew is out of this world. Imagine everything you love about Mountain Dew with none of that gross sugary aftertaste.

5) I'm tired of being asked to be a fan of things on Facebook. What is the point there folks?

6) When was the last time you woke up in a cold sweat?

7) What's your favorite recipe? Yes, this means I want you to send it to me. I'm collecting.

8) If you had to choose, for the rest of your life, between only garnishing dishes with garlic and only using onions, which would you use?

9) I've been wondering...how can Peter Piper ever pick a peck of pickled peppers? To be pickled, wouldn't they need to already be picked and in jars?

10) And my favorite thought of the week from Twitter...
Kathleen: "Dude, how old is he?"

Me: "Hot." - @arundo_donax

No comments: