Thursday, November 29, 2007

10 Things to Think About on a Thursday

One reader, upon reading my "10 Things to Think About on a Friday" post of last week suggested that I make it a weekly thing. I don't know if I will, but being out of town tomorrow, I thought I'd shoot one out early for your enjoyment. So here you go...contemplate them or not.

1) Who deserves a longer prison sentence: Michael Vick or Barry Bonds?
2) Who is/was more deserving of impeachment: President Clinton or President Bush?
3) If you were to become a prostitute (male or female, mind you), what would be your going rate for a blow job?
4) In the Craigslist missed connection section, there are only 6 posts that include the word Thursday. Are people not getting out on Thursdays?
5) Who would you rather be: Soulja Boy or an amoeba?
6) Would you rather be dunked over by Shaq or scored over by Terrell Owens?
7) Would you rather be the victim of global warming or a flash freeze?
8) In a battle to the death, who would win: T or Za?
9) Nacho Cheese Doritos or Cool Ranch?
10) Who do you suspect is a better kisser: Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie?