Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good-bye, 425

Last night, on a random Tuesday, some of us had the opportunity to bid farewell to Xena's apartment, a source of fun and excitement now for several years. I hear that they're going to be moving to the Russian Hill area, which should prove for an interesting change of pace. It was odd though, being in an apartment that had had so many insanely large parties, with it all boxed up and ready to move. I felt bad for the neighbors having to listen to the music at that volume on a Tuesday, but I figure if they knew it was the last hurrah, they'd be ok with it. I figure rather than try to recap here the evening, which was standard drinking and dancing before people left for the BOC, I'd give you 3 memorable evenings (in chronological order) that either started or ended with the apartment at 425 14th. It will be sorely missed.

1) Don't Drink Pear Vodka
2) Trolls de Mayo
3) Pride: The Kick-Off BBQ

No comments: