Monday, December 22, 2008

27






First and foremost, a big thank you to everyone who made it out on Saturday night to have a few with me. I had an absolutely fantastic time and was so happy to see so many of my friends in the same place at the same time, instead of me needing to take cabs all over the city to see various people. We started the evening out at Bus Stop where we got a nice small group together to have a few. By the time it was time to leave, we had a few cars/taxis of people to take over to Romolo.

At Romolo, most everyone showed up from high school friends to new friends from the past two years. We drank there until it was time to leave and then went over to the crepe stand for a late snack.

Sunday, I felt really good when I woke up, and then quickly crashed about 5 hours later when I stopped being drunk and started being hung over. Luckily, a country club buffet dinner helped fix the issue.

But yea, fantastic time, incredible friends and a most memorable evening. Thanks one and all!

No comments: