Wednesday, January 2, 2008

December's Delicious Delights (34)

I was determined to end my calendar movie year with a bang, and the goal was to best every other month of 2007. With a previous best of 21 movies, I crushed it with 34 in December. Of course, this was aided by the fact that I had numerous days off and some movie downtime over the holidays. Fantastic. Even an old guilty pleasure like Dirty Dancing fit in nicely, while Water provided an amazing look at India from one of Deepa Mehta's trilogy. Looking forward to a great 2008, I salute the final movie month of 2007.

3: Bender's Big Score
4: Kill Bill, Vol. 1
8: Shall We Dance
9: A Scanner Darkly, Kill Bill Vol. 2
11: Live Free or Die Hard
12: The Devil Came on Horseback
13: Oldboy
14: Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels, State and Main
16: Thomas Crown Affair ('99)
17: Zero Effect, Water, Broken Flowers
18: High Noon, Reservoir Dogs
19: The Incredibles
20: Gattaca, Out of Sight
22: The Goonies, Bender's Big Score, Payback
23: Blade Runner: Final Cut
24: Mixed Nuts, Everyone Says I Love You
25: Amelie
26: Clerks, Knocked Up
27: The Departed
28: Mallrats
29: Clerks 2
30: Dirty Dancing, Beerfest

Correction: Gavroche graciously gave me one pertinent piece of information I had been missing...Ratatouille. We picked this one up off On Demand one evening and I missed putting it in my calendar. Not sure when we watched it, but it was excellent.

No comments: