Friday, July 25, 2008

10 Things to Think About on a Friday

People! Friday is here! Not only did I get to see the Dark Knight again this week, but I also played ultimate, went to the excellent Giants game on Wednesday night, and had some tasty margaritas to bring in thirsty Thursday. Now, I look forward to a weekend celebrating Topher and ChengJ's quasi-new apartment, as well as Chaz's birthday. It's gonna be a doozy. As we creep closer to the weekend debauchery, here's a few things you can think about before 5pm.

1) Now here's some literature I can get excited about....the behind the scenes look as told by Screech of Saved by the Bell.

2) Sometimes when I listen to the current rap music, I can't help but think that this article about Cliff Clavin is more true than funny.

3) Would you rather be Baron Davis, an oft-injured point guard making money for the lowly LA Clippers, or Monta Ellis, the up and coming now multi-million dollar 22 year old signed to take his place?

4) He may be a bit old, but you can't tell me you wouldn't want Brett Favre qbing your team.

5) You gotta love an 11 year old who, when attacked by a dog, bites back.

6) Makes me feel safe to know that our highly trained Air Force personnel are falling asleep with nuclear launch codes.

7) Imagine...a President being impeached for something other than a simple blow job.

8) This picture caught my eye because I've been to the train station where this coke machine was walking around.

9) I'd love to think that someone else could play the Joker in subsequent DC Comics movies, but I just don't think it's possible to best Ledger.

10) If you need some new music for your summer listening agenda, look no further.

No comments: