Monday, July 28, 2008

I'd show you pictures but...

On Friday night it's off to ChengJ's and Topher's for a house warming party. They've set it up with Liar's Dice indoors, Beirut on the outside deck and tons of booze in the kitchen. I get up there about 9 o'clock or so and carry on drinking.

It's your standard house party with your typical debauchery. Some really old school high school folks are there, and nothing extraordinary takes place. Until I hand my camera to ChengJ. He's taking some pictures, attempts to take a picture of a girl and she freaks out. Now, I've had people run away, cover their faces or attempt to cover a camera lens if they didn't want to have a picture taken of them....this girl screams, "no!" and bats the camera out of ChengJ's hand, onto the floor and landing directly on its lens, jamming it up and breaking it.

Watching my camera die right in front of my eyes, my night now turns sober as others head out to bars and Mel's, Hessica and I return home. I mean, hey, we do have Saturday to prepare for. This is the last picture taken on the camera before it was thrown to the ground...

No comments: