Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Down in Front"

So when I thought I was taking Za to the baseball game last night, she ended up taking me, in a major way. On the way to the stadium she lets me know that through her work she has managed to score some most excellent seats, courtesy of Larry Baer. Now, I've sat bleachers, view reserve, lower reserve, I've even made it into the Diamond Suite. I'm happy to say that my tour of the Giants' ballpark is now complete as I've sat in the best seats in the house.

So close you can hear the players spit...so close that you can yell at the players and be fairly certain that they've heard you...so close that I thought a foul ball that came my way was going to take my head off.

Of course, it's fun when one of the owners walks down the row and shakes your hand too...

No comments: