Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Blog Feature (and other updates!)


In an effort to create an ever expanding blog that captures the imagination of the audience, and brings information to the masses, I have created a new sidebar to the Cellar Door....Now, under the new Quote of the Day, The Blogs You've Been Missing and my calendar of Where You Can Find Me Soon, you will find my current Netflix queue so you can see what movies I'm checking out before the end of the month when I post my monthly movie list. Pretty spiffy, eh? I think so.

In other news, tomorrow marks another crazy Russian B-day party which I am sure to only remember a handful of. Much respect to the Roomie for filling in as a date.

Saturday night, you'll find me in the city celebrating the head track coach's birthday. Last year was a blast as we went to the Mint for karaoke and watched him get obliterated. Between tomorrow and Saturday, this is going to be a great weekend for mania, partying and of course the post weekend blogs.

And, while I have been promising this for a while, I can say honestly that the Dancing in the Street music video is very soon to be up. I've been editing it for a day or two, and need one more video (which I should get this weekend) to put the finishing touches on it. It's sure to be amusing, ridiculous and an insight into the joy that dancing brings me, that sometimes I just can't contain.

Tennis, anyone?

No comments: