Friday, March 21, 2008

10 Things to Think About on a Friday

Can you believe taxes are almost due? Depressing. On the other hand, we're in the middle of March Madness, Lake House season is almost upon us, and I've started smelling BBQs on my way home from work...these are all good things. Here are a few things you can think about today, waiting on the weekend...
1) Who deserves the tip money at Starbucks more...supervisors or baristas?
2) What kind of applications do you want on your iPhone?
3) Do you think they need to change the Eiffel Tower?
4) I love this whole "let's look at non-citizens in the army" thing CNN is doing...recruiting push anyone?
5) How much of this is actual patent infringement, and how much is just a grab at settlement money?
6) Isn't our city amazingly beautiful?
7) How awesome is it that you can watch any March Madness game you want?!
8) Just how fucked up would you be after this many substances?
9) I love when I have trouble remembering who I left the bar with.
10) I'm glad I just replaced all my light bulbs with energy savers!

No comments: